Funny how fast you evolve and grow as a parent.
Two years ago I could barely leave Adrien for 15 minutes, now I am able to go to Austin with wonderful girlfriends and stay overnight :)
Christophe used to be a little nervous around newborn Adrien, and now he's a pro with him :) He was able to take care of a puppy and a toddler for two days, clean the entire house and take the weeds out in the front yard . . . I was truly impressed when I came back ! The best part is that he acknowledged how much harder it is now to juggle both of them the whole day. Just to know that he "knows", makes me feel so much better. Having an empathetic & helpful hubby really made my day!!! I feel so lucky !
The past few days all the excitement was building up . . . three more days, two, one, . . . and finally it was time for our much anticipated GIRLS TRIP TO AUSTIN :) Woohoo !!
There were seven of us, two cars, pillows, suitcases and updated IPod playlists ;) How fun !!
I am truly lucky to know such a wonderful group of women who all have amazing qualities and talents. I respect them and learn from them on a daily basis and felt so relaxed the whole weekend thanks to all the laughter and camaraderie that was going on. Thank you all for a wonderful weekend and fun memories I will always cherish!! Who's up for another weekend in a few months ? Hi hi hi :)
Elizabeth (can't really tell she's due soon ), Maggie and Jodie
Czarina and I on the rooftop :)
we really belonged in the VIP lounge - Look at us !
We were all pretty hungry :)
The rest of the girls headed back home after brunch. Lisa had to feed sweet Aubrey Jane who got through the whole reserve of milk she had prepared for her. Duty calls ;)
Maggie, Jodie and I decided to take a little drive around the city, and I played tourist, popped my head up the sunroof and took pictures as Maggie was driving and Jodie telling us about the city. It was fun !
Sounds like a wonderful weekend getaway! Glad you ladies had a great time.
ReplyDelete