Stella is two weeks old today! I can't believe how fast it's going ! My friends had warned me but the reality is striking ! I was looking at Adrien's baby pictures and I have about 100 of pictures for week 1, 100 other pics for week 2...etc, poor Stella does not have that many pictures. I need to try to capture more moments . Last week was an adjustment week, Chris went back to work and I got to stay home with my two beautiful angels Adrien and Stella. Adrien has been adapting to his big brother duties really well. He lets me take naps, plays autonomously, kisses his little sister and talks to her softly. I am so thankful for his help and for his maturity.
Stella is such a sweet little girl, she's very lay back, a little bit of a night owl - usually awake between 2 and 6 am :) but is just going with the flow and has made it also very easy on me !
Chris has been wonderful, he's been coming home earlier to put Adrien to bed each night , and takes him to school in the morning, and helps with the grocery shopping. He has to work from home at night to catch up. I am so lucky to have such a sweet husband !
I am so HAPPY and THANKFUL !!! Life is GOOD :)
So here are a few pics from last week, I will try to take more this week ;)
Adrien all proud to take his baby sister on a walk !
Baby Stella waving "Bonjour" in her sleep :)
The puddles were calling his name, he asked if I could push Stella so he could enjoy jumping in the puddles Fun !!
Chris wakling Duff - poor Duffy gets less walks these days but we'll make it up to him ;) A nice afternoon to pick up pumpkin at the farm with our friends
Adrien introducing his baby sister to his buddy Garretta hay ride
big pumpkins coming through !
Garrett, Jake and Adrien , 3 blondies playing in the dirt !Stella all comfy in the car seat, wearing a little white skirt (that Adrien picked out) everything we have for her is too big but soon if she continues to nurse so well, she will fill out the clothes better :)
You are doing great, mama! Glad it's going so well. Both your angels are precious! You and Chris did well:)
ReplyDeleteAdrien looks so BIG now. He's a great big brother. And I can't believe everything you are already doing. Super MOM!!!
ReplyDelete