Stella and I went shopping on Saturday while the boys were working in the yard
both blowing the leaves way to go!
Adrien was so excited to see his presents- He said :" I can not believe it!!"
Stella started smiling this past week- it's so fun to see her eyes light up and see her sweet smile flashing
Our sweet big boy - so happy and enthusiastic - he was very proud to celebrate his birthday - he thanked us many times and we all had a wonderful day playing with him- he actually did not even eat his slice of cake , he was happy just playing with his toys.
We thank all our friends for their sweet text messages and emails, and all our family for their thoughtful phone calls and generous gifts. Adrien felt loved and was so happy. We love you all ! hugs from each of us !
Looking at the pictures of this month, I have to say that Chris and I feel so lucky and happy with our two beautiful children and our sweet Duffy, and all the wonderful loved ones in our lives. This week as we are about to celebrate Thanksgiving together in our home, we feel so very GRATEFUL for all our wonderful blessings.
both blowing the leaves way to go!
Adrien was so excited to see his presents- He said :" I can not believe it!!"
Stella and Adrien before we went out for his birthday lunch
she is wearing her first dress given by papy & mamie
Thank you Ninne and Titou for the awesome Playmobile pirate island - Adrien loves playing with it !!!Our sweet big boy - so happy and enthusiastic - he was very proud to celebrate his birthday - he thanked us many times and we all had a wonderful day playing with him- he actually did not even eat his slice of cake , he was happy just playing with his toys.
We thank all our friends for their sweet text messages and emails, and all our family for their thoughtful phone calls and generous gifts. Adrien felt loved and was so happy. We love you all ! hugs from each of us !
Looking at the pictures of this month, I have to say that Chris and I feel so lucky and happy with our two beautiful children and our sweet Duffy, and all the wonderful loved ones in our lives. This week as we are about to celebrate Thanksgiving together in our home, we feel so very GRATEFUL for all our wonderful blessings.
such a sweet post. we can't wait to see you guys on Sunday...we miss ya!
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday to sweet Adrien! And I love Stella's smile, so beautiful and she looks just like you!
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday to sweet Adrien! And I love Stella's beautiful smile, she looks just like you!
ReplyDeleteSweet, beautiful Stella! Love her dress and beautiful smile! Glad Adrien had such a wonderful birthday! Can't believe he's 4 now!
ReplyDelete