Wednesday, May 22, 2013

big day for my babies !

Today was a big day for both Adrien and Stella. 
Adrien has his science day at school and got to present his volcano & lava eruption

 He added a tsp of baking soda, few drops of dishwashing soap and 1/2 cup of vinegar
 it foamed up and the lava came out....all the kids clapped and adrien was super happy and proud.
 He then showed a few pictures of real volcanoes erupting and explained the process:
"when there is too much pressure, the lava comes out and the volcano erupts" it was so cute to see him in action and explain everything so well !  I wish I had an extra hand to film him.  Stella sat by him and was very proud of him too :)


 then we rushed to the Little Gym for Stella's show class where we get to invite family and friends.  since all our family is away I invited Amber , Stella's godmother & one of my closest friend, to come and watch her.


 I missed my sisters and my mom this morning.  I can't help but wish sometimes that we could live closer ....  so It was so really nice to have Amber there -

Stella was very happy to share this moment with us ! When she first started little gym in October she was just starting to walk hesitantly...now she has grown into a spunky and confident little gymnist who enjoys running around the gym, roll and do tumbles, hold on to the bar and walk on the balance beam.

I am one proud momma of my sweet sunshine and little star !  So lucky ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment