Sunday, May 8, 2011

fitness and motherhood

What if  . . .
 You got to see adorable kids with smiley & happy faces several times a week 
 Sing and bond with your baby 
 Exercise hard while still having fun
 running to your happy child in the stroller
 getting abs of steel while hugging your baby  :)


 getting the support system you need on a daily basis ... sisterhood in motherhood





you had a chance to set a healthy example with/for your child




so he/she can become social, athletic and friendly :)


I am SO LUCKY  I get to experience this on a daily basis with my amazing Stroller Strides group.  And on this Mother's day , I can't help but feel so grateful for all the love, support, and joy I've felt since I joined the group.  I am inspired by many different women who all cherish motherhood and health.  We're all different and yet share a common strength and determination to enjoy life to its fullest,  bond with our kids and feel healthy, fit and happy.


This week we had a party week to welcome Cindy - the new owner of Stroller Strides of Arlington, Mansfield, and Hurst and say goodbye to our amazing Maggie.  We offered free classes and got to meet a lot of new moms at each location.  It was a fun filled week and definitely encouraged me to keep on sharing our love for fitness and motherhood.  I was also very happy to read positive comments on a few blogs.  Here are two links of what moms thought of their Stroller Strides classes,  I hope to see them again soon :) 


http://www.intuitivemothering.com/blog/2011/may/every-square-inch/


http://www.seanandtiff.com/reviews/2011/05/stroller-strides/




Today I hope all our amazing moms were celebrated and appreciated as they deserve.  Thank you for inspiring me to become a better mom and for all the support ! Hugs !  
Jojo :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment